Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are. I stopped following them. I cant do it to myself. And with this Wizards shyt, I don't really follow sport teams anymore. Its over.

Suarez signing just had me stuck. We literally have tons of players in academy who can do exactly what he does. How about give them a try.

You are not getting signings, top players don't wanna play for him. So how about developing what the fukk we have in our system

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Suarez signing just had me stuck. We literally have tons of players in academy who can exactly what he does. How about give them a try.

You are not getting signings, top players don't wanna play for him. So how about developing what the fukk we have in our system
Emery is a useless coach. A lot of Arsenal fans are rocking with this because it aint Wenger, but he useless. If you cant fit Ozil into your system, then I dont have time for you. I havent watched Arsenal since New Years Day and I dont plan on starting back up.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Beloved, why do I have the feeling we in the Jeff Fisher era of Arsenal

We are. I stopped following them. I cant do it to myself. And with this Wizards shyt, I don't really follow sport teams anymore. Its over.

Suarez signing just had me stuck. We literally have tons of players in academy who can do exactly what he does. How about give them a try.

Workhorse FC...most damning thing is he hasn't been able to get the best out of one of Auba, Laca, Ozil or Ramsey.

Emery is a useless coach. A lot of Arsenal fans are rocking with this because it aint Wenger, but he useless. If you cant fit Ozil into your system, then I dont have time for you. I havent watched Arsenal since New Years Day and I dont plan on starting back up.

It's actually gotten worse, if Sarri wasn't talking so much more people would realize how badly he is doing. No way he deserves 4 windows.

So i'm listening in and out of Arsecast with Ornstein and it's only going to get worst. Monchi is apparently a done deal, Emery and Sanllehi both want him. It's gone bad in Rome and looks like a divorce will happen. Monchi passed his prime.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Mbappe is going to Barca is 3 years when Messi is nearing :flabbynsick: to help form their new golden era with De Jong Arthur and his pal Dembouz :francis:
their is reason why they are investing in alot of french players
quote this
Imma say Real Madrid. Lol, PSG are not letting go of him that early, he'll be 23 then and Neymar will be old. However, I fear that Ligue 1 will stunt his development just like how it did Veratti because it has no competition. We see time and time again on how PSG get exposed in the CL. Imo opinion Mbappe did the wrong thing choosing PSG over Real Madrid. I know he was chasing the bag, but he would have eventually got the salary he's receiving now at Real within like a year.

Also PSG will prolly not let go of him unless the CL is won.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Pato is looking to terminate his contract in China due to Tianjin Quanjian’s legal and financial issues, and Sampaoli is trying to shoot his shot to bring him to Santos. I’m an unashamed Pato fanboy, I’d lose my mind if Sampaoli can pull this off.

:lucaslima:

Last edited: