Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
But been given so many shyte penalties.

Sterling kicked the ground and got a penalty which he was happy to have. ...Aguero just bundled a ball into the net with his hand....Referees miss things

It's not a huge conspiracy to support Liverpool :heh:. You sound crazy as hell

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Sterling kicked the ground and got a penalty which he was happy to have. ...Aguero just bundled a ball into the net with his hand....Referees miss things

It's not a huge conspiracy to support Liverpool :heh:. You sound crazy as hell

1. The incident you are referring to is from the Champions league. They felt so horrible giving City a pen that they rushed in VAR for the next round of fixtures.

2. Aguero didnt handle the ball yesterday. Look at the replays. Besides the game was 2-1 at the time anyway and Arsenal had 0 shots on target in the 2nd half.

3. Fact is there are at least 6 dodgy refereeing decisions that have helped Liverpool into first place. Is it a conspiracy or referees being generally incompetent? Who knows, but Liverpool are clearly the most fortunate team in the league.

But who cares, you support Liverpool so you won't see it any other way. You think Aguero handled the ball but probably have no clue about the stonewall penalty he was denied earlier in the game. Carry on.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That kind of slander is unseemly. Keitas had his moments, Djemba Djemba was just plain trash.
:francis:
Trust me I lived through that era only said that for banter reasons :lolbron: Fergie brought him in as a future replacement for Roy Keane :hhh: we had the likes of David Bellion, Roy Carroll and a homesick Kleberson playing for us :MJlfacepalm: that late 2003 to early 2006 was the WOAT period under Fergie besides the purchases of Evra, Vidic, Rooney and :SmugRonaldo:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
As much as it makes me sick and :umad: at the same time the Scousers and the Sky blue shieks are battling for the league again, it can't be said the constant bickering between Liverpool and Citeh fans on this thread has been hilarious:heh:

Imagine this thread during late 90's to mid 2000's :mjcry:

The post match fukkery posts for this would've been :mjlit:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Trust me I lived through that era only said that for banter reasons :lolbron: Fergie brought him in as a future replacement for Roy Keane :hhh: we had the likes of David Bellion, Roy Carroll and a homesick Kleberson playing for us :MJlfacepalm: that late 2003 to early 2006 was the WOAT period under Fergie besides the purchases of Evra, Vidic, Rooney and :SmugRonaldo:
Yeah those were hard times. I remember Djemba Djemba choking some dude out on the pitch and I was like...why?
:dwillhuh: