Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
boy, the Bushes has been hard to a nikka but I'm back like Gucci :whew:

If Barca don't win the champions league this season, some questions has to be ask about Messi

Even as mediocre as Valverde is. Their team is stacked. Rakitic and Busquet are :flabbynsick: but they'll still start in most midfield besides Madrid (arguably City, but they are lightweight there). Arthur will start in any midfield.
As for their "weak" defense, that's only in the league, not in champions leagues.

tumblr_pg1tmgyNNt1xbdwquo1_500.gif

Real flabby....breh was out there doing the dirty work that was making Modric have a Golden Ball World Cup...them two carried Croatia brep.

I'd put Rakitic/Busquets/Arthur over Kroos/Modric/Casemiro right now. But City has a lightweight midfield? :hhh:

A middle of the park that's got KDB, Silva & Silva, Fernandinho (who's been ballin'), and Gundogan off the bench?

Did you not see Bernardo's performance against Liverpool?:gucci:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Hold up, Atletico can close the gap on Barca to 3 points if they win on Sunday :ohhh:

Villarreal is really in a relegation battle this season :picard:

Sevilla started slipping again. From pushing for 1st/2nd to trying to avoid slipping from UCL to UEL :hhh:

That’s why I don’t get why people have been acting like Barça winning La Liga is a forgone conclusion. The race at the top is still tight. Atleti has been banged up all season, and has still managed to keep pace. It’s going to get really interesting in a few weeks when we get everybody back with the addition of Morata.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
tumblr_pg1tmgyNNt1xbdwquo1_500.gif

Real flabby....breh was out there doing the dirty work that was making Modric have a Golden Ball World Cup...them two carried Croatia brep.

I'd put Rakitic/Busquets/Arthur over Kroos/Modric/Casemiro right now. But City has a lightweight midfield? :hhh:

A middle of the park that's got KDB, Silva & Silva, Fernandinho (who's been ballin'), and Gundogan off the bench?

Did you not see Bernardo's performance against Liverpool?:gucci:
City's midfield don't have enough steel. That's what I meant. They are good with the ball but off it, they would get completely eaten alive by Messi and Dembele. They don't face players like these in the PL besides Hazard. And they're pressing aren't gonna take Barca's midfield out the game like it did Liverpool's workhorse midfield.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I don’t get why people have been acting like Barça winning La Liga is a forgone conclusion. The race at the top is still tight. Atleti has been banged up all season, and has still managed to keep pace. It’s going to get really interesting in a few weeks when we get everybody back with the addition of Morata.

Simeone is one of the best manager not to win UCL imo. He gets the MOST out of his players.

Klopp vs Diego i might have to take Diego.