Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We got some good games this weekend.

Leicester vs Man U
Man City vs Arsenal
Barcelona vs. Valencia
Lyon vs PSG
Sporting CP vs Benfica
Roma vs Milan

What a weekend :wow:

Leciester vs Man U is not gonna be agood game. Gonna be a 3-1 in favor of Man U. The rest of the list though :wow:

Might even see more chelsea fukkery

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Leciester vs Man U is not gonna be agood game. Gonna be a 3-1 in favor of Man U. The rest of the list though :wow:

Might even see more chelsea fukkery
they will win:patrice::patrice:
after that disaster we saw early this week im sure they will win:patrice:
Right!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Ganso never came close to fulfilling the potential he showed in his early days at Santos, but he should be a great pick up for Fluminense. I just want to see him have at least one more good run in his career.

Even though he left the club on negative terms I feel bad about how things have ended up for him. If you would have told me this is how his career would play out there’s no way I would have believed it.

Injuries and fitness killed his career. I remember when he and Neymar where "next up" for Brazil. Neymar lived up to his hype and billing, Ganso just didn't. I remember he was at Sevilla a while back but it just never got to work for him.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
NBC Commentators been getting Sanchez and Sissoko mixed up the entire game

:mjpls:

We've seen these mix ups before

$

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Injuries and fitness killed his career. I remember when he and Neymar where "next up" for Brazil. Neymar lived up to his hype and billing, Ganso just didn't. I remember he was at Sevilla a while back but it just never got to work for him.

Yeah, the knee injury he had towards the end of his time at Santos really hurt him. He was never an explosive athlete, but after that he clearly lost a step. And he was always a guy that needed to have the perfect system and players around him to thrive. Without those things in place he struggled.

Even early in his time at São Paulo he looked washed, until they surrounded him with top level players like Pato and Kaká and brought in Ramalho who managed him at Santos when we won the Libertadores. He was never going to have that type of picture perfect scenario in Europe.