Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Says the man who hasnt been a boss in nearly 8 years.

:mjpls:

I dont count Blackpool, because a) its Blackpool and b) he only got the job, because a) he was at the stadium every week watching his son, b) no one wanted the job and c) he was watching his son play.
Dude was at Blackburn for like 3 months until they gave him that :CambyNoNikkas: :BookerTquack:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

:russ:

Only one man for the job now

stream_img.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:russ:

Only one man for the job now

stream_img.jpg

Too much of a risky to hurt his record. They 3pts from my back garden, 7 from Newcastle and 8 from safety.

I know he performed miracles with Sunderland and Palace, but they still had some decent players when he was there. Huddersfield apart from Mooy and Puncheon, I really dont know what they have that can be up for a fight.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
When is jamie vardy gonna move on from L- city? Seems like hes talented enough to make some noise at a better club with better players despite being 31 of course

He's:
  • gonna be 32 this year
  • signed a 4 year contract last year
  • a Leicester City legend
He ain't going nowhere.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When is jamie vardy gonna move on from L- city? Seems like hes talented enough to make some noise at a better club with better players despite being 31 of course
They gonna name a stand after him

He gonna get like 6 million a year playing there and people will be fine paying him that amount.

This is higher than he ever thought he would go in football. He not going anywhere.

Wumger offered him a chance and he said no.