Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Pep will now spaz out and demand new players in the winter transfer window
He probably will because the Champions League cup tied rule is no more, so players can now play for another champions league club in one season. I think they'll buy a skriker and those two Ajax players, Gabriel Jesus shouldn't be no where near this city team, he's Championship level.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I’m missed the first part of City getting that work because of this West Coast time zone :thiagofacepalm:

I don’t know how you dudes in the West wake up to watch these games.
Chicharito's debut season at West Ham :martin:
First 3 games started at 4:30am
I stayed up all night just to watch fukking Joe Hart let EVERY fukking shot in :why:

I swear they broke records that season for most goals allowed or some shyt

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I’m missed the first part of City getting that work because of this West Coast time zone :thiagofacepalm:

I don’t know how you dudes in the West wake up to watch these games.

:wtf:

That shyt started at 7am west time. Whats so hard about getting up that early?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Gabriel Jesus is one of the most overrated players I've seen. How the fukk does he get so much hype? :gucci:

He was a monster at Palmeiras, and he came out of the gates strong for City until he kept getting injured. Most of his hype comes from people that think he’ll return to that form.

At least once a week I get hit with “Remember when you said Gabigol was better than Gabriel Jesus :sas2:

If Gabriel Jesus balls out in the World Cup I’m going to have to change my phone number and avoid family functions for the next decade.

These calls and texts have stopped though :gabismile:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Kepa gets beat way too many times on the near post. He just stands there and watches the ball go past him. I think im done with this 12 year old looking GK

• Dap
Reactions: ADP