Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Waking up to early morning fukkery :ahh:

As much as I would've loved him to stay on for a few more months but i'm content with it being Liverpool who stuck the nail in his coffin in what was probably his final PL game.

Hopefully Inter throws him a lifeline so he can tarnish his legacy there like he did at Chelsea.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
PSG is pissed at the kid. RUMOR has it that he wants 10 million base salary.

yeah that's crazy. He doesn't get along with Tuchel.... but I don't think the demand for him is that high. There are links with City, Barca, Arsenal, Spurs...but I don't think anyone has him as a high priority, even for the free transfer.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
pogba-caption.png

Gonna need that smilied:laff:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yeah that's crazy. He doesn't get along with Tuchel.... but I don't think the demand for him is that high. There are links with City, Barca, Arsenal, Spurs...but I don't think anyone has him as a high priority, even for the free transfer.

This transfer was done months ago. Don't buy into he didn't get on with Tuchel, (who can be a bellend) Ever since Rabiot joined the 1st team he's has linked away from the club.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
PSG is pissed at the kid. RUMOR has it that he wants 10 million base salary.

the main problem is that the psg was ready to pay big time for rabiot to stay but the kid wanted the money AND a short time contract in case a big club wanted to come. Psg wanted him to sign a 4 year contract.

Personnaly Rabiot can fukk off :camby: we gave him a good salary, he was a kid of the club, we moved matuidi to juve to make room for him and this is the thanx we get. He deserve to rot on the bench til the end of the season.

And the kid is full of himself, ruined his chances to be on the winning french team this summer and deschamps is not ready to take him back. And he's not that great of a midfielder. always playing laterally or backwards, never defending and running to help

Last edited: