Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

I know Mo is already a dead man walking , but damn this schedule is brutal :picard:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Liverpool vs Bayern; straight fire
Man Utd vs PSG; for the fukkery Jose brings
Schalke vs City; easy money
Atletico vs Juve; i wanna see Simeone pull an upset... But Ronaldo probably gotta put work in.
Ajax vs Real; they're a different beast in the CL
Roma vs Porto; don't really watch any of them
Spurs vs Dortmund; bottlers v. Young wolves)
Lyon vs Barcelona; if we make it past the r16, we're going the whole BBC way

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:huhldup:

If Maureen is still in the job after that fixture list, he’s Teflon don. :deadmanny:

That's insane. At least a fear bit at home

Liverpool vs Bayern: Really think any team with a midfield could disrupt Liverpool
Man Utd vs PSG: Will be closer than people expect
Schalke vs City: City 5-3 on aggregate
Atletico vs Juve: Atletico breathing different this season, Italian teams beat Spanish teams
Ajax vs Real: Barely
Roma vs Porto: Need the Cinderella team
Spurs vs Dortmund: Need to sleep on this one, leaning Spurs. They have a team set up for flukey away victories. Might be one season too early for Dortmund.
Lyon vs Barcelona: Messi r16 show

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I can already see Flo bidding for Frenkie De Jong and De Ligt if they play well against us :mjgrin:

Plus I'm willing to bet Ajax will sell to the highest bidder which sure as hell won't be Barca :mjgrin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Pepe is a stand up dude :ehh:

Just a pure an utter scumbag on the pitch. Infuriating player when he brain farts, because anything can happen :pachaha: But comes across as a good guy off it. Cannot remember who it was, but they said, Pepe was one of the first players who made them feel welcome when they joined Real. (Could of been Bale)