Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
1v83vrD.png

:why: I HATE YOU MAN U

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
@TobiOT @NorthernLights @dtownreppin214

You guys are actually so fukking shyt. You had one job to do and it was at least get a point to make this a interesting title race but nope you trash ass squad is mid table status now. A bunch of fukking losers who spends on millions and can’t even keep up with the big boys

nikka i would real life fukk you up and beat up your mom fukk you

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
We are no longer a football club with goals, values or direction. We are a commercial operation and brand designed to leverage our past success to extract marketing revenue and profit from emerging markets across the globe to generate a return for an American business family.

Don't concern yourself with the idea that this club will turn around any time soon.

:whoo:

It's over, Utdbrehs.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
They massively overachieved last year. De Gea was standing on his head last season.

The underlying advanced metrics showed United were shyt and they are regressing to the mean.

I think Jose will get sacked later today.

Like Arsenal this season

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Don’t think they fire Mourinho until they sort out their football structure up stairs.

United deserve this, Mourinho was ran out his last two clubs with players hating him. Never seem to pay attention to where football is going, they’re an agents dream.

Was browsing RedCafe earlier and I don’t think they realize they aren’t that good. Their squad is 6th best.