Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Dembele isn't built like Mbappe mentally. Talent wise you're right but Dembele isn't locked in like Mbappe.

Pepe - Auba - Dembele

Title Lock 2019/20
I don't think he needs to reach Mbappe's mentality to surpass him.

Ronaldo has by far a better work ethics than Messi and probably even has a stronger mentality than Messi. And yet Messi is still the better player.
Dembele's issues are exaggerated. It's not like he's late because of partying and drinking.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk he is not, chill with that mess. He's next In line for the throne after messi:gucci:

They don't want him to have that throne. :francis:

Henry: Juventus to...
Vieira: Milan to...
Welbeck: United to...
Bergkamp: Inter to...
Ozil: Real to...
Sanchez: Barca to...

Dembele coming home. Laca and Auba already told us
Ousmane-Dembele-Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-Alexandre-Lacazatte-and-Matteo-Guendouzi.jpg

On some real shyt, think hes nailed on for United or Chelsea.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
No the fukk he is not, chill with that mess. He's next In line for the throne after messi:gucci:

He gonna get tired of all that bullshyt in Barcelona. North London is perfect for him, the history of French Black excellence and his boy Laca can help him get adjusted

Do it Unai :mjlit:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Spurs and Liverpool going through at the present moment

I want to believe, I really do.:mjcry:

I think Kroenke would pull the trigger, especially if we get CL and get Ozil off the wage bill. Think Pepe is more likely as Barca don't seem ready to sell, he's cheaper and it seems we've done more leg work.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
That Dembele goal gets better every replay.

That touch he used to take it past the defender only works if you’re both footed.

He used his left foot to knock it to his right. But if you’re left footed you’d never do that, so the defender can read it, and if you’re right footed you’d tap it to your right and use your right foot to push it forward to have control of the pace and direction of the ball.

Because he used his left to push it right/forward the defender was completely wrong footed. Then it was just pace.

Arsenal ain’t NEVER getting this nikka :yimmytears:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so purely two footed. He legit can go any direction, finish any direction, finesse any direction :wow:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Some yall acting like Barca have never had any Star black players before, from Rivaldo, Ronaldihno,Eto, shyt even henry. :mjlol:

Yea the Spanish are racist, ok anybody who is white is a SWS, but am sure he needs to grow up,even some in the french camp are saying he needs to kinda chill. And most of his barca teammates for the most part have supported him publicly so he should be good. Barca would be really stupid to sell seeing that messi is past 30 and he will eventually slow down:yeshrug:

when it comes to sports these racist cacs will pretend to like you as long as your winning for them:mjpls:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ th
Some yall acting like Barca have never had any Star black players before, from Rivaldo, Ronaldihno,Eto, shyt even henry. :mjlol:

Yea the Spanish are racist, ok anybody who is white is a SWS, but am sure he needs to grow up,even some in the french camp are saying he needs to kinda chill. And most of his barca teammates for the most part have supported him publicly so he should be good. Barca would be really stupid to sell seeing that messi is past 30 and he will eventually slow down:yeshrug:

Once these dudes run with a narrative they never stop.

Yeah Barca, Catalonia and Spain are racist, but Barca arent going to drop Dembele because he's black.