Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
They are still gonna get tanked tho

Fully expected. Southhamptom has impressed me with their effort so far since joining the Premier League though, and Lambert is trying reall hard to make me a fan. I'm ok with that :obama:

Edit: in the two minutes I took to think/respond to this RVP equalizes. Hahaha, that was quick\|

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Well with your lack of strikers, its even more important for all your midfielders to chip in with goals, just ask David Moyes

Your manager has no plan b, which was exposed last season.

Your defence needs freshin up and looks like it hasnt been worked on since Wafa/Woy left

Gerrard being Gerrard, should be moved to the right wing, to provide some proper service to whoever.

Your strikers, Suarez for all his workrate needs to play out wide, (might even get a few more goals out of him) put Borini as the main striekr and see what he can do, because hes useless out wide

And all the goals you scored in the league have come from set pieces and not from this free flowin fancy football we been told abou
t

We've have chances resultin from it though. Suarez finishing etc etc