Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Sahin didn't make much of an impression though. Looks like Rodgers still needs to figure out where to get the best out of him.

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
ACN golden boot winner Mayuka from Zambia signed with Southampton the other day. Looking forward to seeing how he does in a big league, the Zambians have some quality

those penalties in the final by the Zambians were :lawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Some choice tweets today. Time for a twitter round-up

Orbinho ‏@Orbinho
Joe Allen today 74 passes 93% completion. Nuri Sahin 45 passes 93% completion. Mikel Arteta 92 passes 95% success rate.

Make of that what you will

Bacary Sagna ‏@Sagnaofficial
Hey!!!! Abou !!!!!!! Everyone already knew he was very good..for the ones who still wonder...he answered properly to your questions lool

Why he's laughing idk

Davidde Corran ‏@DaviddeCorran
@Paolo_Bandini Vermaelen had some very + things to say about Bould. Little details like how he works on your body shape & positioning.

Bould :bow:

And days like these are great for RAWK Meltdown

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown
I'm so fukking sick of the BLATANT CORRUPTION in this game I seriously feel like fukking it off altogether. fukk my fukking life

as per usual thanks to fukking Sky and Mister Fergusons influence on the bent FA it goes unnoticed (Penalty to Suarez)

at least downing looked pretty good off the bench

Went from anger inthe first half to depression in the second.

I fukking hate the b*stards who sacked Rafa and set the club back 10 years +

Football is a cruel mistress. A cruel, morbidly-obese, heroin-addict, constantly pregnant, 3 boxes-of-wine-a-day mistress.

spain played without a striker and still won the Euros. We'll do the same. (:laff:)

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
liverpool make the call..

Rafa-Benitez.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Pool fans I must admit, I was very surprised at how tidy Joe Allen was today. Even had some nifty footwork to get out of trouble a couple times. Also Shelvy has a little flair about him. Might not be a bad player down the road.