Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The problem is that Petr Cech and Mustafi aren't good enough to be changing your style for.

Holding + Leno wouldn't solve things, but they'd be an upgrade on the 2 you mentioned until Jan/next Summer

Leno is. I'd say he's (arguably) one of the top 5 german keepers if not 3rd behind Neuer and Ter Stegen. Holding is young but promising. I'm actually happy he has Sokratis in the side now, give him some toughness.

Arsenal lack wingers and width. Need like 3 of them. It’s really why individual brilliance is saving us.

Wingbacks poor too.

Xhaka has the turning radius of an oil tanker. Very stiff for a footballer too. He’s undroppable too :dead:

Torreira is our best player and if he goes down, we’re done. Only player we have who would get into every Prem team, don’t @ me.

The fukk are you talking about? Xhaka isn't undroppable, but I think playing him with Ramsey is tactically absurd.

Also, Torreira isn't our best player at all. If we are looking at influence on the pitch and results its been Laca and Auba :russ: Torreira is good, but don't let the honeymoon fool you. If you think Torreira would be taking the place of ManU's midfield or Chelsea's or City's or hell even fukking Spurs's you are fooling yourself. He's good, but still unblooded.

I'll agree that Arsenal need width but it's not on the left. Auba has played on the left and agreed to play on the left because of Laca. In every game this season where they have played that formation at least ONE of them has scored. You don't change what's working. The RIGHT is where we need help and mostly because Bellerin is a defensive liability so you'd need a half way decent two way player on that side...which is hard to find. Not going after Mahrez with any sort of effort I think was a mistake. But at this point I'd even take a player like Callejon or even Suso. Mhki is good but I see him as total surplus.

But even MORE than that we need another CB. Now I know we are still suffering from no Kos, (who I think would shore up the defense fine with Sokratis). The Mustafi experiment has failed, time to develop Mavorapanos and Holding and lean on Kos and Sokratis with perhaps one more CB for rotation.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs
I been eating right and sleeping good, avoiding cholesterol and anything that might give me heart issues

But I support A.c. Milan :mjcry:
A.C. fukking Milan brehs :mjcry:
This team is playing with my heart like a scorned girlfriend :to:

Man up, you making them sound like they Spurs or Roma or Leeds United or Newcastle and not a 18 times Serie A champions and 7 times CL winners.

The current squad was poorly constructed from last year's spending and this rots goes back to 2006 when they sold Sheva. And then failed to slowly move out the Senatores.

Surely you must be immune to the phuckery now, because I am.

This might sound greedy but I wanted to to unload Henderson and pursuit Lemar and Fekir. Those guys alongside Keita would’ve been a dream come true. Nonetheless, Klopps decisions have panned out so I cannot complain.

Stop playing FIFA breh. For better or worse, you need players like Henderson.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Brehs
I been eating right and sleeping good, avoiding cholesterol and anything that might give me heart issues

its a damn shame:mjcry:
After kaka left they never been the same:gucci:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
its a damn shame:mjcry:
After kaka left they never been the same:gucci:

2006 this goes back to and 2011 happened.

And considering what transpired with Kaka after he left Milan, it was the right decision and they should of sold him for the 100m that City was offering earlier on in the year.

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Brehs

Since you a Milan breh, what's Franck Kessie about?

What's his play style and is he gonna be as good as the hype?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Since you a Milan breh, what's Franck Kessie about?

What's his play style and is he gonna be as good as the hype?

Good b2b midfielder, who has to improve his decisions making, has mental lapses, but is great at driving forward. Will never be the true replacement for Yaya, if that's what you are asking. Doesn't have the passing, maybe Essien lite.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The fukk are you talking about? Xhaka isn't undroppable, but I think playing him with Ramsey is tactically absurd.

Xhaka has started every game, he received a new contract and is one of the captains. Emery and Club clearly like him. Torreira is our best midfielder and he had to wait his turn. Xhaka can't turn but he helps more than he doesn't in some weird way. If anything I would replace Ramsey with him and get another midfielder to play with Torreira.

Also, Torreira isn't our best player at all. If we are looking at influence on the pitch and results its been Laca and Auba :russ: Torreira is good, but don't let the honeymoon fool you. If you think Torreira would be taking the place of ManU's midfield or Chelsea's or City's or hell even fukking Spurs's you are fooling yourself. He's good, but still unblooded.

Chelsea is the only where you have a debate imo. He plays that position so well and hes comfortable starting attacks. He's a one man field at the moment and it's not surprise games turn when he's on the pitch. Chelsea was the only time where he came one and we didn't look good.

He's better than Fred, he's better than Fernandinho, He's better than Henderson, He's better than anyone in Spurs midfield. He's a special player. He protects the midfield and defense, controls the game, and can pass. Auba and Laca aren't doing anything without him.

Agreed more or less with the rest.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea is the only where you have a debate imo. He plays that position so well and hes comfortable starting attacks. He's a one man field at the moment and it's not surprise games turn when he's on the pitch. Chelsea was the only time where he came one and we didn't look good.

He's better than Fred, he's better than Fernandinho, He's better than Henderson, He's better than anyone in Spurs midfield. He's a special player. He protects the midfield and defense, controls the game, and can pass. Auba and Laca aren't doing anything without him.

Agreed more or less with the rest.

He played for the entirety of the match and the first half was lethargic as hell. I like him but saying he could make Liverpool's or ManU or City's midfield is better. City's midfield is better than Chelsea's and the way Milner has been playing I could say Liverpools is too. You can't say he's better or worse than Fred too much he's there to do a different job...but Torreira isn't better than Pogba or Matic.

Torreira cut out the pass on the first goal....Ramsey has the 2 assists. And the second came from Bellerin. He's good but again...CALM DOWN. He also got booked in the first 20 mins for a rash ass studs up challenge.

How are people watching such wildly different matches than everyone else?