Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This studio is TERRIBLE. I hate a three person set up...four is almost ALWAYS better. But the sound is wonky. Not to mention all the grey...its fukking BORING and doesn't highlight the majesty of UCL. And WTF Steve Nash? I like the guy...but for real?

Never thought I'd miss Fox.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Decided to watch the champions league and european soccer this year. Been meaning to get into it. Following the games today but i dont have team.

:patrice:

Watch these big teams for excitement: Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, PSG, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Man City

Watch these teams if you wanna root for an underdog: Athletico Madrid, Roma, Inter Milan, Dortmund, Napoli

Everyone else is a major longshot or teams made up of young kids who are next up at the big clubs.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Decided to watch the champions league and european soccer this year. Been meaning to get into it. Following the games today but i dont have team.

:patrice:
you got a favourite player from the world cup?

that's an easy way to find a team if you dont have one..

and depends what league you follow the most? English Spanish Italian?

Daps
This studio is TERRIBLE. I hate a three person set up...four is almost ALWAYS better. But the sound is wonky. Not to mention all the grey...its fukking BORING and doesn't highlight the majesty of UCL. And WTF Steve Nash? I like the guy...but for real?

Never thought I'd miss Fox.

No Alexi Lalas means that this TNT setup is better than Fox.

Boring Steve Nash giving no insight into the game > Alexi Lalas yammering on and on and trying to be football's Skip Bayless.