Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Pogba was a murderer in FUT tho.

Shame they killed him with that h/l workrate in fifa 19 tho.
Kondogbia gonna be this year's Bakayoko only with 4 star skills and a long shot :wow:

For the first time I'm building a La Liga team with
Promes at LW Inaki Williams at ST and Gelson Martins at RW and Kongogbia and Partey at CMs:blessed:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Kondogbia gonna be this year's Bakayoko only with 4 star skills and a long shot :wow:

Promes at LW Inaki Williams at ST and Gelson Martins at RW and Kongogbia and Partey at CMs:blessed:

Sounds dope. Alot of good options in bundesliga and ligue 1 too. I'm just hoping to pack a good player, sell him and rock a cheap team for the first month

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gareth Bale: "Real Madrid without Cristiano Ronaldo? Obviously it's going to be a little different from having such a big player there, It's maybe a bit more relaxed, yes. I suppose there is more of a team, more working as one unit rather than one player.'"

:mjlol:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

We’ve been terrible so far this year.

Hopefully we turn it around soon, and this CL run doesn’t end up like last year :simeone:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That Bakayoko shyt was beyond stupid, wish he played like that IRL for us :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gareth Bale: "Real Madrid without Cristiano Ronaldo? Obviously it's going to be a little different from having such a big player there, It's maybe a bit more relaxed, yes. I suppose there is more of a team, more working as one unit rather than one player.'"

:mjlol:

He can talk his shyt because he won Real 2 CL compared to C dots 1, during their time together.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
It's a damn shame he didn't get to go to the World Cup.

It's also a shame he didn't move to a bigger team earlier on in his career. He was disrespecting players in his 1 full season at West Ham

Dude was the sole reason West Ham came in 6th that year. He balled his way to the Euro 2016 squad. Honestly, if he balls this season and next he could possibly make a case for Euro 2020.

This free kick was absolute madness.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's a damn shame he didn't get to go to the World Cup.

It's also a shame he didn't move to a bigger team earlier on in his career. He was disrespecting players in his 1 full season at West Ham

He is at the level where he belongs, just a classic talisman club player. Not consistent enough for an elite team and would be burdened with defensively responsibilities, which would negate what he is good at. At Marseille, West Ham and Lille he was given freedom and had the team built around him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dude was the sole reason West Ham came in 6th that year. He balled his way to the Euro 2016 squad. Honestly, if he balls this season and next he could possibly make a case for Euro 2020.

This free kick was absolute madness.

Not at 33 he wont. At best a sub and even then there would probably have to be injuries to a few main key players. The World Cup was probably his last chance.

Last edited: