Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Sane's left the German side due to a private matter. Something's going on with that kid.

EDIT: Nevermind, his girl is about to have his child.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What the fukk does Tite see in Fred? Hasn’t he seen him in the recent Man U matches? He brought this nikka to Russia knowing damn he wasn’t match fit. He is Tite’s Wagner Love. :francis:
You have Lucas Paquetá, Arthur Melo, Andres Parriera who are better players than Fred and deserve to start in the midfield. And why doesn’t he put Sandro on as right back? Yeah he typically plays on the left but damn why put Fabinho a dmf as a fullback? :francis:

Fabinho joined Monaco as a FB.

Apart from wingers, most lefties do horrid when they have to play on the right side. Whether it's at CB and RB.

You have to remember there are more righties playing football then lefties, who are a commodity. Righties learn how to play on their wrong side, lefties don't because there are so few of them, they automatically play from the left.

Also, most lefties right foot is for standing on, that's it. While righties tend to be more comfortable playing with their left.

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
It jumped back to $40, I had posted the link and told every one last week wen u told me to cut down on the Tacos :stopitslime:
ManU one comes on Saturday but it's the in game version and it's gonna fit snug :sadcam:

I can vouch for @Cocaine Biceps about his madres cooking. It's legit. :ohlawd: Gonna be in LA next week to stop by.

Been having this pork shoulder roast in the crockpot all morning, gonna be feasting on some Texas style pulled pork BBQ later on when I watch USMNT get that work :ohlawd:

fukk the American Outlaws :Zooted:

Young guys gonna show out and let Neymar know his reign on the top was short like leprechauns. :blessed:

:sadcam::to:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I just saw the Wales v Ireland highlights

Bale having fun out here :wow:

S9e5t87.png