Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Woke up early for this, but my body is always ready for some Tottenham bottling :blessed:

This off topic but I was in a group project with an exchange student from south korea and he told me all types of crazy shyt he used to see when he was in military service. Said he was stationed at the border as a look-out or something and used to see the bigger north korean soldiers rape the smaller ones and shyt like that :picard: lmao

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This off topic but I was in a group project with an exchange student from south korea and he told me all types of crazy shyt he used to see when he was in military service. Said he was stationed at the border as a look-out or something and used to see the bigger north korean soldiers rape the smaller ones and shyt like that :picard: lmao

That's why it's the most dangerous border in the world. Can get shot, blown up or buggered.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how much momentum matters in professional sports. Since Wijnaldum gave the ball away carelessly 10+ mins ago, Leicester have had most of the impetus in this game. Before that, they couldn't even touch the ball in the Liverpool half.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
South Korea should easily be up at least two goals going into the half. They’ve blown so many good chances.

Japan has to be relieved going into the half, because they’ve been a step behind the Koreans all game.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We need Salah to score and complete the trifecta.

Best front 3 in the game :ohlawd:
:usure:
44335FA800000578-4877558-image-a-21_1505243804197.jpg

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Can't take this man :mjcry:

Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Tottenham costing :snoop:

Looking at ":flabbynsick:chester United" and all I see on social media are Utd fans like "back Jose:mjgrin:" then an hour like "Jose Out:damn:" to "blame the players :scusthov:" to blame the manager for under-performing players"

And we have to deal with Valencia & Juventus.....don't think we're getting 3 points off BSC Young Boys either....this is gonna be a looooong season :francis:

Zidane won't really make a difference either.....let's be honest :mjcry:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Looking at ":flabbynsick:chester United" and all I see on social media are Utd fans like "back Jose:mjgrin:" then an hour like "Jose Out:damn:" to "blame the players :scusthov:" to blame the manager for under-performing players"

And we have to deal with Valencia & Juventus.....don't think we're getting 3 points off BSC Young Boys either....this is gonna be a looooong season :francis:

Why not? Is it cos the team's unbalanced or not good enough?

He'd keep egos in check, so I wouldn't worry about Pogba or whoever else

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Kim Jong Un using psychological warfare. Imagine knowing you’re fighting against a group of Booty Warriors that want to take your butt when they get the chance.

full

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol:

I think players will want to play for a Ballon d'or, WC and CL winner.

Now I'm not sure how hands on he is like a Pep or Jose are, but he knows how to manage egos.