Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Spurs going out in Groups...you can bullshyt with Inter if you want....
These Italian teams rub me the wrong way. I woulsnt bullshyt with them, if I was EV. They been the ones knocking Barca out for how long now.

I'm more worries for Italian teams then English teams right now.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, Brazil, Netherlands and Belgium are noted for using their domestic league to prepare young talent to excel in Europe and then represent their countries at the international level. For some reason a lot of the African powerhouses have been unable to replicate this model effectively.
Agents try to get players out of there as soon as possible. Domestic leagues are more vibrant in North Africa and parts of Southern Africa ( the SA premiership numbers vary ) but there is virtually no interest in domestic leagues in West Africa. Once they tasted success in the Olympics and age-group tourneys most West African countries and agents have gone for the model of getting young talent to move very quickly. When i was back home i remember only 3 teams from that region to have made decent runs in the CAF Champions league, Hearts of Oak (Ghana), ASEC(Ivory Coast) and Enyimba (Nigeria). The better teams use the age-group tournaments and network of agents in East Europe and elsewhere to transfer these kids. I just read that Bayern signed a development deal with Hearts though and will help them on the technical side.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

It’s going to be South Korea and Japan in the final of the Asian Games on Saturday.

I’m glad I kept that Honda kit my uncle got me, because I’m all in for Japan :teruto:

200w.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Burnley are absolutey :trash:

These fools arent serious, theyve missed at least 15 GREAT chances in this game. :dead:

Wtf is the point of finishing high if youre not gonna take Europe seriously smh I hate small teams that do that shyt
West Ham took L's to Astra Grigu 2 years in a row

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:"WE COULDN'T SCORE AGAINST ASTRA GIRGU!!!:damn:"