Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Martial 5 year deal. No reason to unless he knows Mou is gone. Who the fukk gave Jose that contract?!

I don't get this. Not because of Jose, but I honestly don't believe Martial is consistent enough or good enough to be at a club like United. He should be at a club like Lyon or Schalke.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I don't get this. Not because of Jose, but I honestly don't believe Martial is consistent enough or good enough to be at a club like United. He should be at a club like Lyon or Schalke.

Not a huge fan of the kid. Classic case of talented with no work ethic. I hate a lot of shyt Mou does, but I think he was trying to make him push harder. He just sat on his hands.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Now that Flamengo is out of the way, we’ll get to the nitty gritty of this Libertadores Cup...bring on Boca Juniors.

PopularGrandLark-small.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Well he was :troll:

He's a young striker, who is still learning his trade as a striker, but needs the right coach to coax the best out of him. He's having the same issues as Lacazette did, because he is technical and quick, he gets moved out to the wing.

Under the Boring LVG, 17 in 49 games out of him as a 19/20 y/o.

Under Jose, 19 in 88 games.