Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Alderweireld . It's good to have you back staar:dapps:

Me and my dad were saying he looked unbeatable. I said before the game vert has by passed him but my guys still got it, looked immense. Levy just give the guy what he wants and deserves cos if he leaves it would be another thing to add to the usual Tottenham fukk ups :ufdup:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Me and my dad were saying he looked unbeatable. I said before the game vert has by passed him but my guys still got it, looked immense. Levy just give the guy what he wants and deserves cos if he leaves it would be another thing to add to the usual Tottenham fukk ups :ufdup:
No one knows for sure what he was asking for but he is 29 I’m sure Poch wants him k in the squad he’s a great defender

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think Pellegrini and Mourinho will make it through this season.

VXL6NFG.png
@ Mourinho cutting a promo on a reporter.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:patrice:Apparently he wants another release clause in the next contract he signs. I'm conflicted cause we could probably fleece Manu for 70+ million in January for Toby. Wouldn't be thrilled with it but financially that would be hard for us to turn down. DSanchez is looking good, so we wouldn't need to get an immediate CB replacement ( Vert/ Sanchez/Dier/ Foyth/ Davies in a back three and Wanyama) and we could strengthen in the CM position with that money.