Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
My mate who is a Arsenal fan, said the other day about Hoeness recent comments about Ozil, that it takes a fraud to know one. :laff:
This guy is literally the biggest bottler and fraud of a footballer the Premier League has seen. Whenever a bit of pressure or criticism comes on he's out of their squad with a niggle or illness. Absolutely laughable that woolwich fans are still making excuses for him.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Ref screwed us early last season against Everton. My team not built like some bytches, they'll bounce back from this.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

It will even its self out over the course of the season.

We shall see. They didnt put VAR in for a reason. 3 penalties in the first 4 Liverpool and United games, City get denied a clear pen here.

I don't think it evens out but I think Liverpool will have stinkers against inferior teams.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Emery just start Torreira and Laca for fukks sake :stopitslime:

nikka acting like he got time to experiment and fukk around

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Ref screwed us early last season against Everton. My team not built like some bytches, they'll bounce back from this.

Stop being a ho.

Your greatest title win is because of that very thing he is talking about.

You can give us all the record breaking stats of last year, but your fans and the tv people will never stop talking about Aguero's last gasp goal vs QPR.

Michael Thomas last min goal to secure the title at Liverpool on the last day of the season is more remembered than Arsenal only losing 1 league game, 2 years later to win the league. shyt if you take out the brawl at Old Trafford and Pires dive vs Portsmouth, that invincible season isnt talked about as much as May 89.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We shall see. They didnt put VAR in for a reason. 3 penalties in the first 4 Liverpool and United games, City get denied a clear pen here.

I don't think it evens out but I think Liverpool will have stinkers against inferior teams.

I didnt know Citeh made tinfoil football kits