Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
shyt half but to be far City is gonna do this to every team sans maybe 2, they'll win the league by 12 points. It's the first game though, y'all can't be ready to jump out the window because the champions are showing their class:heh:.

I'll wait until we have a full fit 11 before I get all doom and gloomy. My bigger issue with this team is that they look like they can't string any passes together. I can deal with that shyt in MLS but not in the EPL.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
He needs to find a way to have Lacazette and Aubameyang on the pitch at the same time if possible

And put on Torreira

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Another day, another embarrassing Santos performance. It’s awful losing, but having to watch Pastor get a brace and dominate the game makes it hurt worse. He’s been the best number 9 in Brasil this year, and that’s one of the key things we’ve been desperately desperately lacking all season. He wanted to stay, but the idiots that run our board said he was too old.

Dude showed love and respect before the game, and then proceeded to bury us :thiagofacepalm: