Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Nah you could see after the Confed cup last summer that he'd lost a step. I think he knows it too; that's why he chased the check at United instead the title run at City.
This is accurate. He has definitely lost a step rather than him always being like this. He was definitely a top player at Arsenal. He had games he would dominate the attack then. Since has been at united since January hasn't had a single game like that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How long until Richarlison starts being linked with Barca, United, etc? I know it's just one game but.

:jbhmm:

Edit: I say this because the way the transfer market is, all you need is a decent season or half season and you already got a 75M price tag.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How long until Richarlison starts being linked with Barca, United, etc? I know it's just one game but.

:jbhmm:

Edit: I say this because the way the transfer market is, all you need is a decent season or half season and you already got a 75M price tag.

That's probably what his price is at this moment.