Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he was playing alongside Barkley and Fabregas. I still wonder how they'll play him with Kante.

Yeah I think he'll be better once Chelsea has their full squad. Foden and Bernardo put alot of pressure on him and forced bad decisions.

Chelsea also need to get rid of David Luiz, very poor at reading the game.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah but he was playing alongside Barkley and Fabregas. I still wonder how they'll play him with Kante.

Was wondering this too. Wonder if sarri plans to play like napoli 4-3-3 style giving jorginho more chaneces up front while Kante holds down the mid. Gonna be a lot of tweeks before we find out stride this year

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Was wondering this too. Wonder if sarri plans to play like napoli 4-3-3 style giving jorginho more chaneces up front while Kante holds down the mid. Gonna be a lot of tweeks before we find out stride this year

Yeah 4-3-3 seems in, and it will be better but who is the midfield 3? Kante, Jorginho and who? Napoli he used Jorginho, Hamsik and Alan mostly. You'd think Fabregas would play but he's really slow footed.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK

This goes to show that CR7 and Messi are the true GOATs. Maradona and the rest follow. That guy from flabzil never played in Europe and his stats are questionable:patrice:so I never include him in any top 10 or top anything.

Sad to see that their story is coming to an end. :sadcam:

Just 10 years ago CR7 had won his first CL with the GOAT franchise in all of sports, Swagchester United :takedat: