Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Y’all deserved it

giphy.gif

On a side note it’s a shame Rodrygo’s talent is being wasted on the dysfunctional garbage we’re putting out there. I’d give anything to have Pastor and Lucas Lima back. We took those teams for granted.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Bruh England have already produced their answer to Mbappe. WHAT THE fukk.

This kid is fukking insane. He's faster than the fastest player in the Premier League too. :damn:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Not just Bellerin

Sokratis, Mustafi, Monreal. Joke of a defence.

Actually, I'd give Nacho a pass because dude makes up for it with goals....for like two months last season he and Auba were our only bright spots. Sokratis isn't fooling nobody, he might as well throw on the trainers and mentor Konstantinos. :russ:

Kos will be back and if young Robbie Holding can play like he did in the 17 FA Cup the defense should be better...also consider that Xhaka isn't aren't back yet and Torreia isn't in the side yet (they'll both provide some cover for the back line...Torreia more than Xhaka).

I'm looking forward to this side much more than I was last season that's for sure. The youngsters are folding like how they were last season...and to step up against most of Chelsea's first team was commendable...

and like everyone else I'm excited to see Laca-Auba become the new Pires-Henry (it won't happen...but anything even close makes the UCL and challenges for the title).

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Sold Paulinho for about £45 mil and are set to buy Vidal for £27 mil. Vidal has definitely slowed down, but at that price signing him is a great risk to take.