Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:comeon:

ibnmVGfEUNswrG.gif

:dead:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Hulk is shyt and not really a forward and Athletico won't be selling to Real anytime soon.
wheres he finna play tho ? they have xa, and hedira already...I just realized granero is gone but he was in the doghouse anyway....lass played like 20 matches last year

looks like they paid lots of money for a strict backup :manny:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight brehs, time for a OFT FC FIFA or FM (don't know if I can be fukked to pilfer FM again) game. I know I intended to do this back on hamster but well fukk that.

Name:Teddy Vee
Height:6'1
Weight:190
Position(s): CF,RW
Strengths:Pace, Finishing, Passing, dribble, curve (if fifa)
Weaknesses:Crossing, Defending, Stamina
CAC levels:absolutely non
Nation: Ethiopia :krs:

Let's win some trophies brehs.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Dempsey is a decent squad player for spurs.

But from his point of view, where is he getting in to the team? Only place i can see that's a possibility is on the right.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty obvious we're going to sign Falcao next year.

Even hotter summer next year lads :whew:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty obvious we're going to sign Falcao next year.

Even hotter summer next year lads :whew:

:russ:the year FFP kicks in. we will see breh. especially if there is not CL title to rationalize the spending. should try looking at a DM not falcao!:bryan:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Clint Dempsey had backed himself into a corner, or so it seemed. But like he has so many times on the field, he managed to wriggle out of a tight space and achieve his goal, in this instance securing a transfer to Tottenham Hotspur.

Very true.

I have no doubt he will thrive. He can play anywhere, has a nose for goal, always gives all his effort. He's been hated on all his career and always balled.

The author himself is guilty of the anti-american bias which he finds inexplicable. How does he know that Dempsey isn't on van Persie's level? RVP had far better teamates at Arsenal to service him than Dempsey had at Fulham.
Dempsey will score more at Spurs than he did at Fulham.

best comment on that article