Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
You’re an Atlético fan?

tumblr_inline_o6mhniYGOr1u4jzm8_540.gif

:myman:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Damn Arsenal got Man City then Chelsea to start off the season :russ:

Well you got to play them at some time and with Citeh having the most players at the world cup from all the clubs. It may be a good time to play them, especially if Belgium, Argentina and Spain get to the Semis.

World Cup finishes on 15th July, season starts on 11th August and the players got to have a break and then do some form of pre season work.

While Arsenal going to have Lacazette, Auba, Ramsey all fresh.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The WC use to be a fun experience, but the last one ruined it for me. I want to be excited, but truthfully I just want this to be over. I can’t handle the nerves.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The WC use to be a fun experience, but the last one ruined it for me. I want to be excited, but truthfully I just want this to be over. I can’t handle the nerves.
:gucci:
South americans take the sport way too seriously

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been taking crap for the last four years. I’ve heard something about 7-1 or Germany at least five times a week since it happened.

Even the Chilean pastor at my church takes shots during his sermons :francis:
tbh that game could have ended a lot worse. If Özil hadn't missed his one-on-one with the keeper Brazil would not even have scored one