Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DfWDZinW4AAa1fb.jpg

Lol they were asking where is this lil fakkit at now

Daps
What do you guys think greizman would do this summer? Would he leave athetico madrid? I think he might go to barcelona or manchester united

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
What do you guys think greizman would do this summer? Would he leave athetico madrid? I think he might go to barcelona or manchester united

The reports are he wants to stay at Atleti, but he’ll only stay if we make moves to improve our chances of winning bigger trophies. That’s why we’re pushing so hard to get Thomas Lemar, but our current financial situation is going to make it difficult to beat out bigger clubs to land him.

If he doesn’t stay the only place he’ll go realistically is Barça.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing but the truth from SC

Stan Collymore: "To be a black pundit you either need to be a comedian like Chris Kamara or Ian Wright – guys who have big pearly-white smiles and everyone loves laughing at – or Jermaine Jenas and Alex Scott, who are completely inoffensive".
DfV9h58UcAAsijN

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nothing but the truth from SC

Stan Collymore: "To be a black pundit you either need to be a comedian like Chris Kamara or Ian Wright – guys who have big pearly-white smiles and everyone loves laughing at – or Jermaine Jenas and Alex Scott, who are completely inoffensive".
DfV9h58UcAAsijN

What's Stan saying about most of the pundits being nearly all ex Liverpool players like himself tho?

:jbhmm:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's talking about lack of black managers

:patrice:

So I guess I never read this then

:sas2:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Vinicius Jr played his last home game for Flamengo yesterday. He’s going to join RM after the WC, unless the directors at Flamengo can work something out.

Wish they would have let him finish the season. It’s f#ck Flamengo til the casket drops, but they’re having a special season and it would have been nice to see him leave the way Gabriel Jesus left with Palmeiras.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I see that Gelson Martins, Willy Carvalho, and Bruno Fernandez have all resigned from Sporting Lisbon and other clubs can pick them up on free transfers. Liverpool should go after Fernandez, what a steal that would be.

mr x

Superstar
Daps

"TIDAL and Arsenal Football Club are launching a new partnership, which celebrates the organizations’ shared commitment to developing new talent.

Arsenal members for the 2018/19 season will receive six month free TIDAL subscriptions. ‘Platinum’ and ‘Gold’ Arsenal members will enjoy the Hi-Fi service while ‘Silver’ and ‘Red’ members will receive the Premium service.

Arsenal and TIDAL will collaborate to create exclusive content and experiences that bring the worlds of football and music together."

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"TIDAL and Arsenal Football Club are launching a new partnership, which celebrates the organizations’ shared commitment to developing new talent.

Arsenal members for the 2018/19 season will receive six month free TIDAL subscriptions. ‘Platinum’ and ‘Gold’ Arsenal members will enjoy the Hi-Fi service while ‘Silver’ and ‘Red’ members will receive the Premium service.

Arsenal and TIDAL will collaborate to create exclusive content and experiences that bring the worlds of football and music together."

Jay is an Arsenal fan, I think.