Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Doesn't even matter if Dempsey starts on the bench, he always plays his way onto the field

A bit skeptical about AVB though, this ain't him doing the wheeling and dealing

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Bayern's debacle that market is inflated as fukk right now

What's this big 100m deal the breh said City were on for today? On his twitter he said if it didn't go through he'd say what it was supposed to be.

i dont think they said city but someone was supposed to splurge 100m half in wages half in fee or w.e

i said it would be chelsea becuase they are desprate for a striker even though they need a defensive mid :skip:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That and a DM

Thing is I doubt the club want that sort of destroyer in there. They probably think it's beneath them in this pursuit of tiki-taka.

We could mask it if we had an effective team pressing game but we don't and doubt we can implement one. Carrying too many luxury players to ever do that.

Lampard bombing on with complete disregard for his role epitomises everything that is wrong with the mentality. The longer he plays the more I dislike him :snoop:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But yeah Falcao :whew: Stunning, stunning performance.

Movement is amazing and finishing even better. Best player in the world. You can shove your Messi's and Iniesta's up your arse.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Thing is I doubt the club want that sort of destroyer in there. They probably think it's beneath them in this pursuit of tiki-taka.

We could mask it if we had an effective team pressing game but we don't and doubt we can implement one. Carrying too many luxury players to ever do that.

9 goals in 5 games isnt good enough, to be conceeding especially when you have no-one new in defence. You need that bite and sittin ability when you play in the big games vs the top teams, if you gunna be playin fancy. 3 creative players like the ones you lot have + 2 fullbacks is enough support for Torres

Lampard bombing on with complete disregard for his role epitomises everything that is wrong with the mentality. The longer he plays the more I dislike him :snoop:

Its one of the reasons why I've always :russ: when these so called experts kept on sayin that Lumps & Gerrard could play in the same midfield together. While Lumps can do a job but once he comes up against a top quality midfielders and he dont have the proper players around him he just looks out of place.