Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Roma is awful. I don't know what Barcelona was doing, maybe they were content with the first leg result and slept through the second leg in Rome. Anywho, Liverpool one half away, I don't think Roma is done conceding either. That yellow on Lovren was soft as hell. Roma are clueless in the final third and keep giving it away. Somehow I think Firmino will score again before its over.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This is why I'm not sure if I can put all my money on Liverpool. Their defense is leaky.

Right now the score is 7-4 on aggregate, they'll still go through but 3-0 over two legs is way stronger than 7-4 over two legs.

If Real Madrid is clinical come UCL Final then we could have a goal fest on our hands. At that point in time I'd probably tip my hat to Real Madrid because Navas is actually a keeper that can hold his own.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is why I'm not sure if I can put all my money on Liverpool. Their defense is leaky.

Right now the score is 7-4 on aggregate, they'll still go through but 3-0 over two legs is way stronger than 7-4 over two legs.

If Real Madrid is clinical come UCL Final then we could have a goal fest on our hands. At that point in time I'd probably tip my hat to Real Madrid because Navas is actually a keeper that can hold his own.

Man if Liverpool can put 7 past Alisson then Navas isn't gonna worry them either.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Semi final was straight garbo. In fact, most of these CL games have had trash defending. Keeper mistakes, handballs, defenders leaving forwards open, deflected goals, handballs not called, slips, .... you name it :mjlol:

Liverpool/Madrid now.....I got Madrid taking it 6-5 :mjlol: