Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Sohh we just gonna ignore Pogba dying his hair in Man City colours? :mjgrin:

Doing stepovers and tryna dribble his way outta trouble with 0 fukks given when we all know damn well Mourinho doesn't want him to :russ:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
No point watching the rest of this travesty, we'll park the bus and Man City will make it 3-0 in the 88th minute....to add salt to the wounds. :martin:

And then we have to wait another 2 weeks for Tottenham to beat us in the FA Cup semi final

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Pogba needs to leave United, go back to Juve.
He has all the tools to be the greatest midfielder of all time but his mentality is holding him back. Mourinho's tactics doesn't help either.

Pogba was nice but he is nowhere close to GOAT midfielder nice

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to PSG in the summer maybe in another swap deal :yeshrug:actually i guess that depends if they permanently sign Mbappe

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
edf06bc328c970d414dcbb261ac21529.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Pogba was nice but he is nowhere close to GOAT midfielder nice

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to PSG in the summer maybe in another swap deal :yeshrug:actually i guess that depends if they permanently sign Mbappe
No, I'm saying he has all the tools to be GOAT midfielder. He can do everything and everything well. Physically he is great (which is a big up over most midfielders), technically he is near perfect. Has (at least at juve) incredible vision, the long passes he used to do. He was also great with long shots.

His mentality fukks him up, tries too much fancy shyt instead of the simple option. Jose's tactics as well play a part.

I've rarely seen a midfielder as good and as young as Pogba than Pogba during the 15/16 season.

If juve didn't constantly sell their best players, returning there might put him back on track.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

It would be hard to start both Pogba and De Bruyne tbf. And Pep likes imposing his will on a players play-styles as well.
s
PSG and Real could possibly be great moves for him, mostly for the coaches and play style. Zidane would love a 'discplined' Pogba. Tuchel also lets his creative players do what they need as seen with his last season at Dortmund with Dembele,