Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:wow:
The '94 final was trash. Both teams were pretty conservative for 120 minutes. If you're looking for a great final with a shootout, the '06 final was lit. Plus it had the Zidane headbutt, which is the GOAT world cup fukkery moment.

Nope 82 got it beat.

Kuwaiti Sheikh summoning the players to leave the pitch after conceding a goal
Germany/Austria/Algeria phuckery
Toni Schumacher
Paolo Rossi top scoring after being banned for 2 years.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I had Arsenal 2-0 that dumbass Stoke player who gave away a penalty for no fukking reason smh :why:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the knock on 90 was that it was a trash defensive tournament? :patrice:

i agree that's a way to look at it, it;s mostly preference rather than entertaining i guess, personally loved copa del mondo, i appreciate tactics in football though...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I thought the knock on 90 was that it was a trash defensive tournament? :patrice:

Last year of the passing back to the keeper who could pick it up. Argentina stunk up the tournament by playing for pens.

Spain vs Yugoslavia
Brasil vs Argentina, Brasil dominated, hit the woodwork multiple times, they got hit on the counter with Maradona magic who had a busted ankle at the time.
Roger Milla and Cameroon.
Matthaus running the show.
Gazza and Baggio introducing themselves to the world
Toto Schillaci being like 4th choice going into the world Cup and finishing top scorer.
Argentina/Germany final phuckery.