Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Couple people were saying that. When i get home imma pull the files and start shaming these nikkas :scust:

:ufdup:
But I thought all 5 English teams where going to the quarter final? :jbhmm:

I thought the EPL was the best league? :jbhmm:
I thought mourinho was a genius? :jbhmm:

Who said this? Swear it was @NorthernLights last August or so, but that's a lot of pages to dig through. Someone needs to be

tenor.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Mourinho should get :camby: the fukk outta here man... how you got fellaini and magic start in midfield and resort to longballs and flick ons...
Like i have been saying. Mourinho needs to change his tactics to succeed. Sure this worked in europa against smaller sides but in CL it won't work. He's wasting away pogba whos best when hes in a midfield 3 in a 4-3-3 formation.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
But I thought all 5 English teams where going to the quarter final? :jbhmm:

I thought the EPL was the best league? :jbhmm:
I thought mourinho was a genius? :jbhmm:

I aint say it but EPL is the best league in terms of quality competition and much harder to figure out whos gonna win vs la liga where it a cock race between barca and real madrid.

Dunno who said all 5 will be in the quarters but thats retarded to say for any teams that belong to a certain league.

Mourhino aint been a genius in well over a decade breh.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Vasco losing their debut match at home in the Libertadores tonight after so many years :russ::russ:

@Jmare007 We meet in the group phase again old friend :lolbron:

Breh I can't believe we won that shyt, Vasco is BEYOND shytty if that's their best effort.

I expect y'all to score 7 goals on us this year, we are a really bad but if Vasco is as awful as tonight then we might fukk around and get a spot at Sudamericana :mjgrin:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You can't blame him tbh. Dude just joined the team mid season and needs time to fit in. Lukaku should be blaming mourinho for his tactics tonight which was an embarrassment. Having matic and fellani in the middle for a knockout game? You deserve to lose.

The Little Airplane out coached the retarded one today