Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Lukaku was excellent.

Everyone else can GTFO.

Sense of urgency only came in once we were 2-0 down, and even then we were trash defensively and could have conceded 3 or 4.

Our football is depressing to watch.

Anyway hope Madrid win this shyt, for the GOAT Ronaldo.
:mjcry:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Pogba's defensive deficiencies are shocking. WOW

I won't say the first goal is his fault but he could have intercepted that long pass if he tried his hardest. He needs to go back to the basics while off the ball.

This nikka just strolling on the pitch. breh is not Zidane or Iniesta creative wise to get those privileges

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what you get when you play cowardly for 2 games.

Mourinho officially washed at this point. Pep, Conte and even klopp are far better managers. Hes on par with Wenger atm.

This year the resurrection of English football in ucl they said :mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
qEs5roh.gif

When we played like a league 1 team and sat back in the first leg

qEs5roh.gif

When we leave Martial, Mata and Shaw on the bench
qEs5roh.gif

3 of our back 4 are players who were in Fergie's 2013 title winning team who are :FlabbyConte:

qEs5roh.gif

When we concede to Brighton in the 75th minute from a Chris Smalling own goal in the FA Cup
qEs5roh.gif

When Man City beat us 2-0 to win the title at the Etihad

:francis: Granted we were never winning the Champions League anyhow, I'm not that deluded

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man U had no business losing this game. Wow:wow: I feel bad for De Gea. If only his team were confident in attacking...Jose is going to have to switch it up next season.

And if Man City comes into and wins the title on Man U turf...:francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Man U had no business losing this game. Wow:wow: I feel bad for De Gea. If only his team were confident in attacking...Jose is going to have to switch it up next season.

And if Man City comes into and wins the title on Man U turf...:francis:
We can actually attack with this team.....dunno why Jose is using his outdated 2005 tactics

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I've never seen a manager so bent on forcing his team to play a style of football that takes away from their best attributes.:mjlol:

This is a team that's builted to attack.:francis:

It's :snoop: to think how Rashford, Martial and Pogba are all being wasted. Add Shaw as well.

And apart from the League 1 team (can't remember who they played, but I know they weren't a championship side) they played in the FA Cup, Sanchez has been shocking from what I've seen.

Last edited: