Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Its a pattern though breh...Ya'll had Bale and Modric and didn't take them to the next level. They both went to Madrid and became perennial UCL winners and in Modric's case (outside of this year) a shoe-in TOTY player.

Ya'll had Berbatov, he went to ManU. Ya'll had Sol Campbell leave on a damn free transfer and he became an Invincible. Its a pattern, and now with a new stadium to pay for ya'll SHOULD be worried.
We are not worried at all. You guys should be worried not finishing in a european place. If you were united or liverpool fan than i get were your coming from but you are arsenal so shut the fukk up and worry about that 6th place:mjlol:

We actually got a squad who believes in there manager and enjoy playing for him. This aint the past were we wouldn't make CL. Qualify for CL makes a huge difference you will soon find out

Also mind the gap:mjgrin:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
We are not worried at all. You guys should be worried not finishing in a european place. If you were united or liverpool fan than i get were your coming from but you are arsenal so shut the fukk up and worry about that 6th place:mjlol:

We actually got a squad who believes in there manager and enjoy playing for him. This aint the past were we wouldn't make CL. Qualify for CL makes a huge difference you will soon find out

Also mind the gap:mjgrin:

Stop being so bitter...here you can have your UCL participation trophy...seeing as how that's the only silverware ya'll will be getting for a while. :picard:

This is why i fukks with @dappadonna Spurs foolishness aside...dude isn't some garbage troll like this cat above. Arsenal went through and IS going through the same thing...and they WERE perennial UCL participants. All the "we believe in the club" bullshyt is just that bullshyt.

Money talks. And Spurs just spent ALOT of it on a (needed) new ground.

Spurs looking funny in the light...two seasons contending and all of a sudden ya'll walking around like ya'll just signed the next Messi. :laff: Small club mentality, breh.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Stop being so bitter...here you can have your UCL participation trophy...seeing as how that's the only silverware ya'll will be getting for a while. :picard:

This is why i fukks with @dappadonna Spurs foolishness aside...dude isn't some garbage troll like this cat above. Arsenal went through and IS going through the same thing...and they WERE perennial UCL participants. All the "we believe in the club" bullshyt is just that bullshyt.

Money talks. And Spurs just spent ALOT of it on a (needed) new ground.

Spurs looking funny in the light...two seasons contending and all of a sudden ya'll walking around like ya'll just signed the next Messi. :laff: Small club mentality, breh.
Its a different era now when arsenal builded the emirates. the new stadium will have minimum effect on our spending. Its not like we were spending crazy money during our time in WHL. Levy has been thinking about breaking the wage structure so we can actually compete with other top clubs in PL which is whats hurting us the most when jesse lingard is getting paid more than kane.

Arsenal is a richer club so its expected for you guys to be perennial UCL participants. You guys spend 50 mil on lacazette for fukk sakes. The amount of money in your disposal and your wage structure you guys should be competing for the title.

Our future is bright under poch and were only getting better.So im not worried at all. Only player im worried about leaving is toby everyone else seems settled.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Its a different era now when arsenal builded the emirates. the new stadium will have minimum effect on our spending. Its not like we were spending crazy money during our time in WHL. Levy has been thinking about breaking the wage structure so we can actually compete with other top clubs in PL which is whats hurting us the most when jesse lingard is getting paid more than kane.

Arsenal is a richer club so its expected for you guys to be perennial UCL participants. You guys spend 50 mil on lacazette for fukk sakes. The amount of money in your disposal and your wage structure you guys should be competing for the title.

Our future is bright under poch and were only getting better.So im not worried at all. Only player im worried about leaving is toby everyone else seems settled.

I agree. We should be UCL participants and contenders, honestly. :mjgooner:

But in terms of keeping the talent that remains to be seen :manny: Transfer windows are crazy breh...and with the season Madrid has had...I wouldn't be surprised if a deal for Kane has already been drafted up and just waiting on the results of their UCL campaign.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The squad for the upcoming friendlies against Russia and Germany, and the calendar for all the important dates from now until the end of the group stage. I’ve seen a lot of criticism of the roster so far (some of it I agree with), but I trust Tite.

Makes me so happy seeing Willian José finally get called up. That dude has been balling for the last few seasons, and never gets the recognition he deserves. I’d kill to have him at Atleti if Griezmann leaves this summer.

Confira abaixo a lista completa:

• Goleiros: Alisson (Roma), Ederson (Manchester City) e Neto (Valencia)
  • Defensores: Marcelo (Real Madrid), Daniel Alves (PSG), Filipe Luis (Atlético de Madrid) e Fágner (Corinthians)
  • Zagueiros: Marquinhos (PSG), Thiago Silva (PSG), Miranda (Inter de Milão), Pedro Geromel (Grêmio) e Rodrigo Caio (São Paulo)
  • Meio-campistas: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Willian (Chelsea), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Fred (Shakhtar Donetsk), Anderson Talisca (Besiktas), Paulinho (Barcelona), Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona) e Renato Augusto (Beijing Guoan)
  • Atacantes: Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Douglas Costa (Juventus), Taison (Shakhtar Donetsk) e Willian José (Real Sociedad)

18-02-info-calendrario-da-selecao-copa-v3.jpg

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I agree. We should be UCL participants and contenders, honestly. :mjgooner:

But in terms of keeping the talent that remains to be seen :manny: Transfer windows are crazy breh...and with the season Madrid has had...I wouldn't be surprised if a deal for Kane has already been drafted up and just waiting on the results of their UCL campaign.
If we don't win a trophy by end of next season he should go.

Scary part is that kane hasn't fully reached his prime

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If we don't win a trophy by end of next season he should go.

Scary part is that kane hasn't fully reached his prime
lol @ this wishful thinking

Hurracaine is almost capped out. What can he actually improve on?

Maybe his shot ratio since it's one of the worst in the league, but he can't improve anything else. He won't get faster, stronger, nor become a better dribbler nor become smarter because he's already smart. But he won't get way better.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
lol @ this wishful thinking

Hurracaine is almost capped out. What can he actually improve on?

Maybe his shot ratio since it's one of the worst in the league, but he can't improve anything else. He won't get faster, stronger, nor become a better dribbler nor become smarter because he's already smart. But he won't get way better.
Listen you were one of the dumbass people who said he was one season wonder back than and he proved you wrong again. He will only get better most strikers hit there prime between 25-28 and kane is only 24 hitting 20 plus goals in PL in the last 4 seasons.