Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Christ though that was in.

teddykristal20.gif

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
lennonrun.gif

Get it up you ya horrid Hun b*stards!!!

Only downside is the inevitable violence that follows every rangers defeat. :francis:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Listening to the super scoreboard phone in, the Huns are hurting. :mjlol:

Going to try and get on and gloat.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I seen the Santos away kit, the black looks sexy as fukk.

I don't watch much Brasilerão lately, how is the Paulista/Carioca

A lot of inconsistent play, which is to be expected this early in the season when teams have made a lot of moves. We lost our top midfielder in Lucas Lima and our top goal scorer in Ricardo Oliveira, and it shows. But it makes for more interesting games across the board. The top teams (Santos, Corinthians, and Palmeiras) are leading their respective groups even with some poor showings.

São Paulo on the other hand is a total catastrophe. They’ve lost all their big matches, and it looks like they might not make it out of the group stage. Even though they spent a lot of money during the offseason they’re still just as bad as they were last year. I’d be surprised if Dorival Jr. makes it to May with how disappointing they’ve been.

I don’t follow what’s going on in RJ nearly as closely, but the big story in the Carioca is that Fluminense is vastly improved. They could be a legitimate threat this year. They absolutely destroyed Flamengo a few games ago.

Last edited: