Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Did this nikka just call the league with Napoli, Roma, Juve, Milan and Lazio "walking football"? :what:
To be fair, aside from Napoli, Serie A is very hard to watch. There are goals, yes but the play in between those goals is like watching two Atletico Madrid's play against each other.

This is coming from someone who tries to watch as many leagues as possible and tries to be impartial. Watching Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga >>>>>>>>>>>> Serie A. I can see why someone who watches other leagues would think Serie A is boring. The atmosphere is trash too, stadiums always have empty sections. Italian football's infrastructure is a mess. Overall talent level isn't that good either. Even with Ligue 1, I can watch Marseille for Thauvin or Lyon for Fekir.

Compared to other leagues Serie A gives off a feeling like it's 'dead'.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, aside from Napoli, Serie A is very hard to watch. There are goals, yes but the play in between those goals is like watching two Atletico Madrid's play against each other.

This is coming from someone who tries to watch as many leagues as possible and tries to be impartial. Watching Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga >>>>>>>>>>>> Serie A. I can see why someone who watches other leagues would think Serie A is boring. The atmosphere is trash too, stadiums always have empty sections. Italian football's infrastructure is a mess. Overall talent level isn't that good either. Even with Ligue 1, I can watch Marseille for Thauvin or Lyon for Fekir.

Compared to other leagues Serie A gives off a feeling like it's 'dead'.

I get the point...

But hey...I watched Pep tell Xavi and Iniesta pass sideways for 70 minutes and loved all of it. :manny:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Please milan beat arsenal so yesterday defeat hurts abit less :mjcry:

display_TakingLs.jpg

Last edited: