Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
City had Mark Hughes as their trash manager at first when Mansour bought the club and they couldn't even qualify for CL. They hired Mancini who turned the ship around. They got rid of guys like Tevez and Robinho who weren't consistent and picked up guys (Yaya, Kolarov, Silva, Dzeko) that would become the spine of the title-winning side.
thats why i ignore that comment comparing City to PSG, PSG is way more talented than CIty ever was so comparing them dont make any sense. This PSG team is already a title winning team. :heh: They just need a better coach to progress in the CL .

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
thats why i ignore that comment comparing City to PSG, PSG is way more talented than CIty ever was so comparing them dont make any sense. This PSG team is already a title winning team. :heh: They just need a better coach to progress in the CL .

PSG is only a title winning team because Ligue 1 <<<<< EPL.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:laff: another year, another moral victory. Where we placing this participation trophy @Max B :jbhmm: ?

DXt2vUfVAAA-2om.jpg

:mjlol:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highly doubt they could handle Liverpool's pressing and pace in a neutral setting.
They could get around Real's pressing. I have also seen them do that to Barca. They run out of ideas in the final 3rd without Neymar. Motta, Rabiot and Veratti are able to get around it. Their best display was down 1 men after that Ibra red card against Jose's Chelsea and controlled the game. The problem with pressing is that once a team gets around the first phase the entire field is open.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I don't know how the fukk spurs lost, they arguably have the more talented team and are in form.
I wanted them to win
Fuuuuck Juventus.