Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That new ASAP mob tape is :wow:

I looked at the track listing on soundcloud and first listened to, 'Coke and White bytches' and thought, 'what's this one about?'.

Great song about cocaine and white females :yes:

edit: It got a bit shyt after that one.

On Site

Pro
Daps
Btw, now that we just got him on loan which one of you Real fans can give me some insight on Sahin? I'v seen him play a little bit but i gotta have faith that he's capable of filling the void now that Lucas is out again :youngsabo:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Btw, now that we just got him on loan which one of you Real fans can give me some insight on Sahin? I'v seen him play a little bit but i gotta have faith that he's capable of filling the void now that Lucas is out again :youngsabo:

lol @ Liverpool not being able to make any more signings because they don't have anymore money. They broke the bank on a loan signing. smh

On Site

Pro
Daps
lol @ Liverpool not being able to make any more signings because they don't have anymore money. They broke the bank on a loan signing. smh

We also got Borini, Joe Allen and Assaidi but yeah that's what we get for fukking up last season and overpaying for wack ass Carroll, Adam and Henderson... none of which deserve to wear a Liverpool shirt.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
We also got Borini, Joe Allen and Assaidi but yeah that's what we get for fukking up last season and overpaying for wack ass Carroll, Adam and Henderson... none of which deserve to wear a Liverpool shirt.

Not to mention paying of 2 managers which was another 12 million, 30 million net spend is alot for any team to spend.