Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when he was appointed as your manager, I said that would be the end of Martial and that Pogba was making a huge mistake going to play under him because it wasn't going to bring the best out of Pogs

still can't believe they gave him an extension :laff::laff::umad:

imagine if they had a proper manager to coddle these kids and get the best out of them. imagine if pogba went to city instead :ohlawd: . i understand they are only in second but its not about where they are. its about how shyt they look. without DDG they could be fighting for a europa spot. imagine all the shyt i get about how city spent so much money on defense but they did it maybe they could play a more expansive game. what a time to be alive:lawd:.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Still yet to see a line up like we had for the 2002 World Cup. For what it's worth that line up was pretty stacked with talent.

2022 might be too soon, but 2026 I could see the USMNT having a good squad.

Pulisic in his prime, Mckennie, Giovanni Reyna, Tyler Adams (hope this is his last year in MLS), Erik Palmer-Brown, Josh Sargent, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Tim WeaH

Also this kid. Right now he's a mystery, but if he's playing in the Barca youth program I'll hold out hope that he's legit.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
anyone wanna talk arsenal fc with me?
i've been on hiatus from them for 2 weeks.
how are things going?

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
fukk this ref, this mob should have been down to 10 there and dembele should never have been booked, bunch of cheating rat b*stards.

Still in this though, one goal and we're through. 'Mon the hoops!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
i always thought you needed an extra goal in that first leg considering how well you played.
it's not over yet.

Aye was worried when we never capitalised on the performance. We're notoriously shyte away from home in Europe and need any cushion we can get. :francis:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
fukk OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to get lustig punted out the squad, guys been shyte for going on 2 years now. The fukking sight of the c*nt is starting to make me sick. :hhh:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
We're bringing Forrest off? :gucci:

He's literally been out only attacking threat, ducking stupid stupid sub. I'm all for bring Charly on but bring off one of the 10 other numpties making an arse of themselves, not Forrest. :hhh:

Brendan can be a fukking retard at times. :snoop: