Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If this was Jose's Chelsea I'd say this is over...but I think Conte will make it a contest for sure.
Barca didnt look good at all. All that tiki taka bullshyt in their own half got them no where. If we play with the same intensity like today, we have a chance at Camp Nou. If Barca plays more aggressive, they can easily win. Dunno why they didnt press more.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
There's something weird with this barca team. they arent the attacking force they were previously but they are solid and get results. Yet I don't feel convinced by them for some reason. I think an attacking force like liverpool could do them damage but they got such a shytty defence. I want a quarterfinal of Barca with Bayern or Man City.

Bayern because of Heyncke's tactics and what he did to them in 2013. Plus they look strong and are far batter than Chelsea.

Man city because tiki taka vs tiki taka and how peak de bruyne and silva can going to do against Barca

All in all I think it'll be a Madrid/Barca vs Bayern or Man City final. Ain't no way Madrid going to do a 3 peat. right?

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Valverde's undoing is going to be sticking to this stagnant 4-4-2 formation. It worked earlier in the season w/Dembele out, but now teams are just flooding the middle of the field and letting Barca pass themselves to death since they provide no width.

Got real lucky today as it the score should've been 3-1 to Chelsea. Hopefully Dembele's fully integrated by the second leg and can start.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Smh at this anti-football Conte’s playing..shouldve at least tried Giroud for that longball oldschool-English, newschool-Italian football style

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Conte doing Conte things, bring on a striker FFS
iHtELTx.png

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at some bayern fan dabbing for the fifth goal, there are quite a few teams cruising to the next round

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My first memory of them is seeing like 5 or 6 nikkas on the team and they won the game thats why they caught my eye I dont know how good they actually are :whoa:

Breh chelsea elite, they won the EPL last year. Slight fall off this year but they still top 3 and can make noise in the CL (as evident today)

We just one striker away from running shyt