Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Aubemayang hustling backwards :scust:atleast wait till the summer to leave to a better club.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
boa8ktsrygd01.jpg

Losing 3-0 and smirking like that :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t get any better than this. Arsenal losing to Swansea, Chelsea getting blown out at home, Mourinho getting worked by Tottenham...

NextKeyBubblefish-max-1mb.gif

Yeah the small teams really did well this week...:smugwenger::smugwenger::smugwenger:

boa8ktsrygd01.jpg

Losing 3-0 and smirking like that :russ:

:smugwenger::smugwenger::smugwenger::smugwenger:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pains me to say it but Sancho looks better than Foden and Diaz.

idk breh i think foden or diaz could look just as good if loaned out. i believe you will see diaz putting in work in sanes absence. he looked good for the 12 minutes he was on yesterday. he has a arrogance about him that can really help him succeed at this level immediately. hope pep sees the same. with that said i think sancho woudlve been able to come in and fill in as well directly for sane. idk tho

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
West Ham director of football Tony Henry sparks race row | Daily Mail Online
West Ham United have suspended their director of player recruitment, Tony Henry, after he left them open to accusations of racism and potentially unlawful discrimination by telling agents in the transfer window that they don't want to sign any more African players.

After being confronted by Sportsmail, Henry made the shocking admission that West Ham do indeed want to limit the number of African players because 'they have a bad attitude' and 'cause mayhem' when they are not in the team.

48C31E2700000578-5335207-image-a-12_1517408191493.jpg

+14
West Ham's director of transfers Tony Henry made a shocking admission

West Ham said in a statement on Thursday: 'The Club can confirm that Director of Player Recruitment Tony Henry has been suspended pending a full and thorough investigation. West Ham United will not tolerate any type of discrimination and has, therefore, acted swiftly due to the serious nature of these claims.

'The West Ham United family is an inclusive one where, regardless of gender, age, ability, race, religion or sexual orientation, everybody feels welcome and included.

'The Club will make no further comment until the investigation has been concluded.'

0563B3CF000003E8-5335207-image-a-2_1517417620269.jpg

+14
The Hammers are said to be put off from buying Africans after selling Diafra Sakho (centre)

The FA have opened an investigation under rule F2 which covers their powers of inquiry.

Meanwhile the Professional Footballers' Association welcomed West Ham's quick response.

Their statement read: 'The PFA strongly condemn any such views and there is no place for them in football. The swift action by West Ham United is encouraging and we trust they will deal with this in keeping with football’s position on all matters of equality and anti-racism.'

As news of Sportsmail's exclusive spread, West Ham's Senegalese midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate posted on Instagram: 'African and proud'. The post was liked by fellow Hammers Manuel Lanzini, Adrian, Pedro Obiang and Arthur Masuaku.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Fluminense fans invaded a board meeting, because they were mad about losing players and the overall direction of the team

They’re squad is going to be so trash this year:ahh:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Barca is killing it with the possession, but possession doesn't win games. We need to get these goals.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Crystal Palace academy director Gary Issott suspended over claims he tried to shower with Under 18 players

The club have launched an investigation into claims Issott attempted to shower with members of the Under 18 team at an away fixture earlier this season.

It is understood there was only one shower facility at the ground in question.

But the initial concerns are believed to centre around inappropriate jokes Issott is alleged to have made in the presence of Under 18 players.

The club have interviewed academy players and their parents as part of their investigation and the FA and Premier League have been kept informed.

No official complaint has been made by any of the academy’s players or their parents.

How does a grown man think it’s okay to slide in the shower with some teenagers
bb9ebb066652eadcc849b8d8afb752a6.png

EdJo

Banned
Daps
Barca is killing it with the possession, but possession doesn't win games. We need to get these goals.

Facts. I was watching the game last night and i had the same idea. We dominated Valencia but failed to score. And we know how Chelsea plays. They will try to score, and then put everybody in the defense.