Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

17 year-old Rodrygo with the late winner for Santos. Between Rodrygo, Sasha, Arthur, and Gabi we should have a dangerous attack this season. If Jair Ventura can work a miracle with the midfield this could be a great season.

Cruzeiro’s interested in Bruno Henrique bruv, is he a Santos academy player? I always thought he was something special, what can you tell me

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Cruzeiro’s interested in Bruno Henrique bruv, is he a Santos academy player? I always thought he was something special, what can you tell me

We signed him last year from Wolfsburg, and he was amazing. He was our second leading goal scorer, and he only played half the year. He was supposed to be our primary offensive threat going into this season. He has great pace, he’s a solid finisher, and he scores when it’s needed.

The problem is our old president promised him a raise, and the new president isn’t honoring that deal. And with the recent signings and the growth of our younger players he isn’t seen as a necessity anymore. Most fans want him to stay, because behind Gabi he’s our best attacking player. But it seems like he doesn’t want to be here anymore based on some recent comments he’s made in the media.