Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So what are english pundits gonna say if pep wins this shyt? He's not managing a "stacked Bayern squad" nor is he coaching Messi, Iniesta and Xavi

Daps
Reppin
North York, Toronto
UQTGvpU.jpg

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
14 game win streak in PL :picard:

Said before the season started city were winning it

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Rashford or Martial gotta be striking for the next couple games.

Man City gonna be very hard to catch now. I'm not gonna rule out Man U quite yet just because any team can get it any given Sat/Sun in the Premier League.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
City are by far the best team in England. They carved up United in that 1st half and are comfortable in possession. The pass Fernandinho made to Jesus in that 1st half :blessed:City coming out of that Christmas period with a double digit lead then this shyt is over. Lukaku is a streaky player, used to own him in may fantasy when he was at Everton when he would have a godly run of form and then blank for like 5 or 6 games.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
what does this mean for the club?
New leadership and a new person making important decisions. Modesto had completely lost touch of what it takes to win, and he was damaging the club with his poor choices. He was firing managers on a whim, alienating important current and past players, and making the overall atmosphere at the club toxic.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Villarreal giving Barça all they can handle in the first half. If they can find a way to pull off a win or even a draw the La Liga race gets a heck of a lot more interesting.

Coli Bet: City will not win the EPL this season. City gonna bottle it

I don’t think that happens. Not because I’m overly confident in Man City, but because I have no confidence in any other team. Man U has a lot of issues that they need to figure out, and I don’t think they will. And the best of the rest are all extremely flawed clubs that I wouldn’t put any hope in of doing anything serious.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
All it takes is one loss by City and they'll be exposed.

Let's see how they fair through December and the knockout stages of CL. Still a lot of football left.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
All it takes is one loss by City and they'll be exposed.

Let's see how they fair through December and the knockout stages of CL. Still a lot of football left.

They're already up 11 points on United and their only other meeting will be at the Etihad. It's gonna be take more than a loss to change things. More like a miracle.

United consistently underperform in matches involving other top 6 clubs, and Conte's already publicly given up on the title race. It's over.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Manchester United and Manchester City players and staff clash in tunnel as Jose Mourinho is hit on head by bottle and doused in milk while coach Mikel Arteta is left with a cut to the head and Ederson confronts Portuguese boss

Manchester United and Manchester City players were involved in an ugly tunnel fracas as tempers boiled over after the derby.

United manager Jose Mourinho had water squirted at him, was hit on the head by an empty plastic bottle and was also doused with milk from a flying carton as a melee ensued involving some 20 players and staff.

Mourinho demanded City players show ‘more respect’ as music blared out of their dressing room and celebrations seemingly got out of hand following their 2-1 victory.

He had walked into City’s dressing room to make his feelings known and was confronted by City keeper Ederson. The two were involved in a heated exchange as they squared up, shouting at each other in Portuguese.

United players followed Mourinho into the corridor between dressing rooms, sparking the skirmishes. Witnesses said some players tried to swing punches while police looked on in disbelief. City feel Mourinho overstepped the boundaries by entering their dressing room.

Twenty players and staff were involved in the tunnel melee which will be dubbed the new Water-gate at the end of a crackling Manchester derby.

Eyewitnesses were staggered at the eruption that followed the final whistle. United believed City had celebrated too much following their 2-1 win and showed a ‘lack of respect’. City thought Jose Mourinho had encroached on their territory as he approached their dressing room to protest.

United’s manager had water squirted at him, was doused in milk and was hit on the head by an empty plastic bottle.

4730EB3000000578-5165449-image-a-18_1512942339067.jpg

Ederson is my new favorite player.

Should have two pieced that f@ggot :mjgrin: