Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Looking at that premier league table.

Fraudiola is a god, huh?:ohhh:

shyts looking like a Serie A or Bundesliga table.

PSG and City are currently the two best teams in the world. I favor the former over the latter, despite City having the better midfield. I'd like to see them play against each other though.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I’ll always have love for Lucas Lima, and there’s a small part of me that’s sad to see him go. But for f#ckery purposes I love this move. If he has a repeat of this season next year, it’s going to be hilarious seeing how quickly Palmeiras fans go back to hating him.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Looking at that premier league table.

Fraudiola is a god, huh?:ohhh:

shyts looking like a Serie A or Bundesliga table.

PSG and City are currently the two best teams in the world. I favor the former over the latter, despite City having the better midfield. I'd like to see them play against each other though.
City don’t have a better midfield than PSG.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
DP-QLbWWsAQmeMg

England manager Gareth Southgatewill likely feel quite pleased with how this afternoon’s World Cup draw went but his counterparts in Argentina, Iceland, Croatia and Nigeria won’t be dancing on the ceiling.

On first impressions it appears that Group D could be the ‘group of death’ that every World Cup is obliged to have, pitting as it does two strong European teams, a Nigeria side that cantered through a tough qualifying group and Lionel Messi et al.