Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
city's squad would make tony pulis look like a tactical genius
They really won t

Only world class player on that team are Debrunye and Aguero. Silva is no longer world class. Besides that, they have very good players. Pep has a very great attacking philosophy that gets the best out of the attacking players. Something Mourinho cant do even though he has Martial, who I feel is more talented than Sane, Sterling and on par with Jesus

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
23734195_127401247956663_8379131412359413760_n.jpg

:banderas:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
They really won t

Only world class player on that team are Debrunye and Aguero. Silva is no longer world class. Besides that, they have very good players. Pep has a very great attacking philosophy that gets the best out of the attacking players. Something Mourinho cant do even though he has Martial, who I feel is more talented than Sane, Sterling and on par with Jesus
Yeah martial feels wasted on that squad

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They really won t

Sterling, Sane and Jesus will get better. Mourinho had Salah, De Bryune and he didn't do shyt with them. So i dont expect him to use Martial(best finisher on team after Zlatan) properly. He also has Rash on the team too. Playing a 2 man midfield with these attacking players is conservative as fukk.

Ronaldinho being washed at 27 years old is :mjcry: as fukk. And it aint like his skills fell off or anything like that. Dude just said fukk it.