Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The officiating in this RM/Malaga game has been awful. I’m pretty sure they’ve gotten every close call wrong today. I hate watching games like this where the refs impact the outcome dramatically.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I thought Liverpool's defense was suspect but Dortmund is a whole different case.

How do draw after being 4-0 at half time :dwillhuh:

Even with 10 men and fifteen minutes left Dortmund was still up 4-2. Like you just gotta close the game out.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Dortmund :hhh:

fire Tuchel brehs

I know Dembele has to be thanking Barca board every day they took him from that sinking ship.
What that kid did with the two walking trash(Castro RM and Piszechek RB) behind him will always be the most underrated thing if you watched them alot last year.
Now this year he's gonna have Semedo or Alba and Raketic/Iniesta behind him. He's never had decent/good players behind him that can transition the ball faster to where he can have room to dribble. He's always had to create space himself.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I thought Liverpool's defense was suspect but Dortmund is a whole different case.

How do draw after being 4-0 at half time :dwillhuh:

Even with 10 men and fifteen minutes left Dortmund was still up 4-2. Like you just gotta close the game out.

Dortmund make Liverpool look like Juve when it comes to defence.