Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Damn it Griezmann, we finally have a chance to put some pressure on RM and he kills the momentum. This team’s attack is beyond frustrating to watch, and you take off the one guy that’s been providing any offense of late.

I can give Cholo a spoiler alert now and tell him Carrasco and Correa aren’t going to do s#it :beli:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Win CL and La liga but sell worldclass players with no replacements in your team brehs....

La liga is now between barca and Valencia. Real madrids attack looks horrendous. Only thing madrid should focus on is give a helping hand to valencia by beating barca in el classico.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Do u see City losing 3 games & UTD winning all their games to make up the gap:jbhmm:

La Liga is 8 points between Barcelona & R.Madrid, everyone already claiming Barca have already won La Liga
None of these title races are close to finishing, in 2008 Celtic were 7 or 8 points behind rangers at the very end of the season and came back to win the league on the last day, no one saw rangers dropping points to the shyte wee diddy teams in Scotland but they did.

November is far too early to call a title when there isn't even a double digit points difference between the teams.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Watching this Tigres game, and just saw one of the worst OGs I’ve ever seen :dead:

Juninho is the captain, and normally one of the most reliable players on the team. And then he does this in one of Mexico’s biggest derbies.

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Serie A is getting competitive again.

Between Napoli, Juve, Inter, Roma and Lazio there has been some great football played of late.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ppl laughed when I said that a couple months ago :coffee:

Meanwhile Man City has basically clinched the title
Club Soccer Predictions

I'm still hesitant to say they win the league just yet especially when we haven't gone through December. In January the transfer window is open so teams can bolster their squads. All it takes is a loss and a few draws and all of a sudden there's a title race.

Don't forget Champs League is still gonna be running as well.

A lot of football left to play.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Valencia/Barça showdown next Sunday

giphy.gif