Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man...if Atletico lose to Qarabag at home. :hhh:

Chelsea with some terrible defending on both of Roma's goals. Honestly solid defending is simply being a thing of the past. Very few teams can boast a back 4 (or 3) of solid defenders front to back.

Martial is top 5 dribblers in EPL. Facts. Boy's close control is something else.

EDIT: 1-1 Atletico v Qarabag. Qarabag down to 10 men. Atletico better take advantage now that Chelsea slipped up.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Atletico is the Leicster 15-16 of La Liga. If they go 1 up on you then that's game. But they are terrible at coming back against teams.

40 mins left in the game against a 10-man Qarabarg and they can't find a second goal? They need a sharp playmaker like Ozil. Koke has yet to step up to the task and Carrasco's final ball isn't there (yet?).

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Mathematically Atletico can qualify but Chelsea and/or Roma has to slip up pretty big. I can't see that happening especially when Roma and Chelsea still have everything to play for.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Someone put @THEREALBRAND on suicide watch :lupe:

I'm numb right now, I still can't even process this. I was supposed to go out tonight, but I just want to sit in the house and be emo.

Watching both of my teams completely embarrass themselves on the biggest stage this year is more than I can bear :francis:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
United still winning without Pogba. Chelsea a mess in defense without Kante.

It's really crazy how a certain player's presence can be so badly missed in a team.

It proves Kante is GOAT

NGolo-Kante-PFA-award.jpg

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Based off our performance against Bayern their we've got 3rd in the bag, no way anderlecht can beat us at Celtic park.

We should have won that game though, one moment of madness from boyata and multiple missed opportunities and we get beat 2-1

Was still a great night though, when mcgregor scored I ended up 2 rows in front of where I was sitting. :dead: