Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Carra and Downing are :flabbynsick:

Even if we lost i'm happy BR is having the balls to field a team like this. Dudes got balls. Carra makes a mistake in EVERY game he plays nowadays. No exception. Raheem has earned his place ahead of downing.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carra and Downing are :flabbynsick:

Even if we lost i'm happy BR is having the balls to field a team like this. Dudes got balls. Carra makes a mistake in EVERY game he plays nowadays. No exception. Raheem has earned his place ahead of downing.

coates needs to start getting games in, carra time is over...ill take anyone over him at cb at this point...

downing not bringing anythin to the table so at least raheem gonna run hard and fast....

King Suarez will take care of the rest:jawalrus:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
young lads to the rescue breh:jawalrus:

u would really prefer carra over coates breh and downing over raheem da gawd??:stopitslime:

Thats true mate, we got the future in Coates, Sterling, Kelly and soon we'll unleash

article-2189783-1496D30B000005DC-864_634x565.jpg

:smugdraper:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I keep telling people...I think Arsenal's backline is fine. Our problem right now and for most of last season was our lack of options in the middle, and a lack of creativity in both our wide men and tactics.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holli is da lad victorino doing great at Cruzeiro?..

thank god thiago ribeiro is not there anymore:troll: